Exciting Patient Care Careers
At Travel Nurse, we have an extensive network of employees for patient care careers. Let us be the solution for all your staffing needs.
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical / Vocational
Patient Care Specialists
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Certified Surgical Technologists
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Medical Laboratory Specialist
- Med Tech / Blood Bank
- Med Tech / Generalist
- Med Tech / Chemistry
- Med Tech / Hematology
- Med Tech / Microbiology
Radiology & Diagnostic
- Imaging Specialists
- MRI Technologist
- Radiation Therapists
- CT Technologist
- Radiographer / X-Ray
- Ultrasound / Vascular Sonographer
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Cardio Respiratory Specialists
- Cardiology Tech I & II
- Respiratory Therapist
- Certified Respiratory Therapy Tech
Pharmacy & Specialists
- Pharmacist / Hospital
- Pharmacist / Retail
- Pharmacy Technician / Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician / Retail
- Management & Medical Office
- Support Specialists
- Medical Coders
- Medical Secretary / Patient Registrar
- Medical Reception
- Medical Biller / Collector
- Medical Transcription / Data Entry
- Medical Schedulers
- Medical Records Associate
- Medical File Clerk
- Medical Assistants
Nurse Screening Process
Our nurses our screened by the following criteria. Applicants are screened for skill level, flexibility, and licensing. Additionally, we screen for work history, which requires at least one year of acute, sub-acute, or long-term care experience within the last two years.
- Nurse Takes Medication Tests According to Specialty. A Passing Grade of 80% Is Required.
- References Checked. At Least Two Positive Employment References Must Be Submitted.
- Applicant Is Hired Conditionally Based on Interview, Skill Level, Scores & Experience.
- Applicant Is Scheduled for Orientation.
- Applicant Provides Statement of Good Health & Negative Tuberculosis Test or Chest X-Ray.
- Applicant Provides Statements That He/She Has Had Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine & Varicella Vaccine.
- Applicant Signs Hepatitis B Information.
- Applicant Reviews Professional Nursing Standards & Practices Job Description, I-9.
- Applicant Completes W-4, Substance Abuse Policy & Release for Information.
- Background Check
- Fingerprint Acquired
- Drug Screening
- Employee Is Hired & Assigned Based on Desired Shift, Experience, Availability & Facility Need.
Employee Screening Process
Trust in a staffing agency that has a through and complete employee screening process. All applicants are screened by office staff for work history experience, skill level, interpersonal skills, references, drug and background screening, performance and attendance records, as well as knowledge-based competency testing.
Contact Us or call (804) 330-4040 to find out about recruiting the best employees in health care or to learn about patient care careers.